The surest way to get this information is to get it straight off the MOL Website.
- Once you get on the MOL Website, click on the icon for eNETWASEL SERVICES.
- You will need to login to the eNETWASEL service using your company Login ID and Password. (Your Public Relations Officer know all about this and should have the Login credentials)
- Once you login, you will able to get your Company Code (Employer Unique ID)
- And now for the employee list, click on one of the Company Codes and click on the Employee List button.
- The next page will give you all your Employee details along with their Person Codes (Employee Unique IDs)
There you go !!